Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
, , , , ,

God is for me, who can be against me?

4:24 PM




I’m beautiful. I’m beautiful. I’m beautiful. I’m beautiful. I’m gorgeous. God is for me, who can be against me? I’m beautiful. I’m a new person now. Beautiful. Knowing the secrets and determined with fire to move mountains in all I do. Moulding my own world. I’m beautiful. The old me is behind and I will march ahead now.

I have learned that it is what you put in your mind mentally what you think and do, that makes your person. And you can put any mental object in this mind and it will bring it to reality. So this means we can program ourselves to be the people we want to be, Whatever the subject matter is, live in it By a mental physical program or system of learning and doing. Studying all the greats in that field and becoming greater. My program will consist of, =

~Michael Jackson

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks